Are you interested in adding the tranquility of a fish pond to your garden?
You need to start with a sound garden pond design.
Basic list you need to consider when you’re looking for pond ideas include:
- Do you want aquatic plants
- An above-ground pond or a pond that’s dug into the ground
- The shape of the pond
- The location of the pond in relation to the house and the rest of the garden
- Will the pond be stocked with goldfish or koi? This dictates the size of pond you need to build
- A formal or informal pond?
I’ve built a raised garden pond and stocked it with goldfish, water lilies and other aquatic plants. Before I started building I searched the internet for garden pond designs and pond installation information and I found one of the best resources available was the How To Build Your Own Fish Pond ebook.
This instantly downloadable e-book covers all aspects of pond design, pond installation, pond filtration, introducing fish to your pond, maintaining a healthy pond and more. I am very happy to recommend this e-book to my readers.